Eternal Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GENTLEMEN! I give you Free Energy :P

Go down

GENTLEMEN! I give you Free Energy :P Empty GENTLEMEN! I give you Free Energy :P

Post by Nerdz Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:15 am

Heres a solar Panel I built from cells I had gotten from ebay A few years back. The seller claimed they give 4 Amps each short circuit, but thats hard to believe. My inital tests showed that each cell gave 300mA at 475mV (on average). Inital rests of the whole panel show It can dump atleast 1 amp into a 4.6ohm load at 4.75V Output.

Pics:

The box Painted and Sealed with caulk. I ran out of wood and started to having to use small scraps.
GENTLEMEN! I give you Free Energy :P S5031315

These are the cells AS I got them (Ok a few broke..which were my fault, but most were intact)
GENTLEMEN! I give you Free Energy :P S5031310

*cringe* Yea I broke a few..alot actually. Luckly they can be "put" back together. A few were by accident. One was because my cat stepped on them another was because they were going to fall and tried to save them, but they broke. Yea they look dirty from a angle, but I think I can clean those prints off.
GENTLEMEN! I give you Free Energy :P S5031316

Here they are all connected and siliconed down. May look crappy but it works. I managed to get a resistor pretty hot with 1 amp flowing through it. Free energy from the sun! Might be enough to charge a lappy with extra electronics and a Phone through a USB port .
GENTLEMEN! I give you Free Energy :P S5031317
Nerdz
Nerdz
Admin

https://eternalalchemists.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down