Eternal Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paychecks have arrived !

3 posters

Go down

Paychecks have arrived ! Empty Paychecks have arrived !

Post by Doggy Wed May 13, 2009 6:10 pm

I've set paychecks on bot for those who traded with bot with the "force" command (e.g traded items for no gc).
Since it currently requires manual parsing scratch , i haven't made calcs for the differences between how much the bot gave you already and how much item finally sold. Also, i haven't added paycheck for stuff that is not completely sold already. 2 concrete examples :

Boog sold Rosto for 20k on bot, then bot sold rosto 23K to other player, that's a 3K benefit that is still on bot.

Boog (again), put 40 mule glyphs on bot for no gc, but currently only 11 have been sold, so i haven't added paycheck yet for this item, since it'll be easier to put a paycheck when all glyphs will be sold.

Those who have paycheck have a gossip message.

Sounds good to all ?
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Paychecks have arrived ! Empty Re: Paychecks have arrived !

Post by SlimPickins Wed May 13, 2009 6:40 pm

sounds good to me

SlimPickins

Back to top Go down

Post by boognish Thu May 14, 2009 1:06 pm

Thanks Doggy.
You should subtract from me all the WE i bought for 6gc that Puppy paid 6.5gc for.
I will set it to sell to guild for 6.5, somebody keeps loading it up and I'm happy to take.

btw what is the link for the logs? so i can find who gives Puppy WE and give em a hug.
boognish
boognish

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Thu May 14, 2009 2:37 pm

boognish wrote:Thanks Doggy.
You should subtract from me all the WE i bought for 6gc that Puppy paid 6.5gc for.
I will set it to sell to guild for 6.5, somebody keeps loading it up and I'm happy to take.

btw what is the link for the logs? so i can find who gives Puppy WE and give em a hug.

Hmm ... since that topic can be read from everywhere on the internet, i'll gossip you the URL for the bot logs Very Happy

Edit : Actually, forum PMs are good as well, sent the URLs to you all
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum