Eternal Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice places for bagmixing

2 posters

Go down

Nice places for bagmixing Empty Nice places for bagmixing

Post by Doggy Fri May 15, 2009 4:55 pm

This topic for referencing good places for bagmixing stuff, feel free to share your favorite locations, here is my (probably incomplete) list

- Matter Essences : Crystal Caverns in Desert Pines, Iron is at 147,141 and all crystals are very close at 148,99

- Health Essences and Life Essences :
Choice 1 : IOTF, in the cave, chrys are next to the bridge, silver is in the cave, Sunflowers are hidden in the snow, behind an igloo.
Choice 2 : Morcraven Marsh. Chrys are outside the cave at 196,32, use the south cave entrance, then the boat. This location seems a little better than IOTF since you can use either MM storage,WS storage or Naralik Storage ... but bring a skull key, just in case of GIWS invasion

- Water essences : Portland cave, i pick the BS ~140,95, the lupines at the former x3 spot, then BQ and sapphires in the cave

- Fire essences : 2 choices :
1. Melinis cave (in the city), this cave has toads, vegies, snaps roses & sulfur. Need teleport to range to reach the melinis haz storage
2. IOTF, red roses are behind a tree close to the magic shop, red snaps are in a secret place, click the pink square in the magic shop, sulfur is in the wagon close to the silver&iron cave

- Earth Essences : PV, the south cave has coal+sulfur, i get swamp candles east from the cave

- silver bars : IOTF, in the cave, i'm used to bring FEs, and i get the coal next to the bridge, hidden in the snow

- steel bars : IOTF, same as silver bars
SRM cave, need to bring the FEs and food (there are toadstools next to iron, but i don't use this food)*

- gold bars : SRM cave, 2nd floor. Need to bring FEs + food.

Last edited by Doggy on Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:19 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Added choice 2 for HEs)
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Nice places for bagmixing Empty Re: Nice places for bagmixing

Post by Nerdz Sat May 16, 2009 6:55 pm

For FE/iron/steel bars, Zirak is good, but you need MM or the ignore level for hobogobs
Nerdz
Nerdz
Admin

https://eternalalchemists.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum